CBI Requirement 2023 Apply online for various posts
About CBI requirement 2023:-
It is the most prestigious law enforcement organization in India, which means Central Bureau of investigation (CBI). It was established in 1941 for investigating of corruption, economic offenses and other serious crime. Every year, CBI offers various requirements opportunity for individual who are interested in pursuing thier carrier in law enforcement. If you are interested then it is a great opportunity for you. And this guide will help you to know all the information that need you to know.
|● Table of contents
1. CBI requirement 2023 overview
According to last update issued by Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) for various post on their official notification, under which online applications are invited in respect of about 21000 vacancies
|CBI Requirement 2023|
|Authority of exam conducting||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Online registration duration||27 january to 28 February|
Eligibility criteria for CBI Requirement 2023
To be eligible for apply for this vacancies you must have following criteria
- You must be citizen of India.
- You must have 21 years of age and below than 31 years of age.
You must have any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
● Available position in CBI requirement 2023
The CBI offers variety of position but some important position are following
- Assistant sub-inspector
- Head constable
Application process for CBI requirement 2023
The Application process of CBI requirement 2023 involves following steps.
- To apply CBI requirement 2023 you can do visit official website of CBI on clicking APPLY button.
- Fill the Application form, this will ask for personal information such name ,address , educational qualifications etc.
- Upload supporting documents
- Pay the Application fees which will 100 rupees for general and 50 rupees for reserved category candidates.
Selection process for CBI requirement 2023
The selection process CBI Requirement 2023 involves following process which are
- Written examination
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)